- Allows for easy calculation and adjustment of control throws
- Incidence attachment allows precise digital measurement of airplane wing, tail and thrust angles
- Attaches to most control surfaces
- Resets to zero at any angle. No need to level the airplane
- Also works as a precision level
- Works on models of many types and sizes. Airplane and small helicopters (up to 450 class)
- Auto power-off
- Uses a commonly found CR2032 Lithium battery
Our Hangar 9 patented Angle Pro can measure precisely to 1/10 of a degree and displays the angle clearly on its easy-to-read digital screen.
Measure exact elevator, aileron and rudder throws, and compare wing and tail incidence quickly and easily.
The meter can be "zeroed" at any angle, so the airplane doesn't have to be level in order to measure.
Extend the incidence meter to 36 inches with the Robart 36" Extension bar.