BJ Craft, Fantasista 2 Meter Pattern Plane - Fixed Stab
Fantasista SP, 2 Meter F3A Pattern Plane with Fixed Horizontal Stab (ARF) by BJ Craft.
Notice we have Contra nose and Non-Contra nose models available.
Please call to designate which nose you will be wanting.
Fantasista SP -2 Meter Precision Competition Pattern Plane with Fixed Horizontal Stab (ARF) by BJ Craft
ARF (Almost Ready to Fly, not really but it sounds good)
This may very well be the "Finest Flying F3A Plane Ever Built"
Fantasista SP Features
- Designed by Akiba Y.
- Full 2-meter size
- Split ailerons - multi flap
- Fiberglass & Balsa fuselage fully painted in a beautiful color scheme
- Covered flying surfaces with the unmatched quality found anywhere
- Stepped leading edges on flying surfaces
- Nose thruster - improves knife edge loops
- Fixed horizontal stab with conventional hinged elevators
Akiba Fantasista scheme
Fantasista SP Specifications
Wingspan: 75.5 in. (1920 mm)
Length: 78.7 in. (2000 mm)
Wing Area: 925 sq. in. (59.6 dm2)
Stabilizer Area: 256 sq. in. (16.52 dm2)
Net Weight: 70 - 74 oz. (1800 -1900 grams)
Gross Weight: 169 - 172 oz. (4800 - 4900 grams)
Fuselage: Fiberglass, balsa laminated, painted
Wings: Balsa built-up with iron-on covering
Horizontal Stabilizer: Balsa built-up with iron-on covering
Wings: Stepped and Tapered
Plug-in removable (carbon fiber tube)
Horizontal Stabilizer: Stepped and Tapered
Himax 6330-210 Pro Motor
Plettenberg Advance 30-10
Spinner Size: 82 mm
|Shippping Restrictions||Airplanes can only be shipped FedEx|