Hitec Wide-Voltage Mega Torque HS-7950TH: Universal
- G2 Digital Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- *** Programmable Features Include: ***
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail-Safe On/Off
- Fail-Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
- *These features are only programmable with the HFP-20 (#44430), HPP-20 or HPP-21 (#44440) programmers.
The "Ultra Torque" HS-7950TH is designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack.
Featuring our high resolution "G2" second generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears, The HS-7950TH has the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo.
Other features in the HS-7050TH include a 7.4v optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by an axial brass bushing.
The HS-7950TH has been designed for the most demanding hobby applications including the largest aircraft and monster trucks.
Featuring a titanic 403oz./in. of torque at 6.0 volts, while still maintaining a respectable 0.15 second transit time
Note this servo utilizes the standard 24tooth Hitec 6MM Servo arms.
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Maximum Servo Torque||350-499 oz-in (Voltage-dependent)|
|Maximum Servo Speed||0.150-0.199 sec|
|Servo Size Category||Standard|
|Servo Operating Voltage||6.0 - 7.4V (HV)|
|Speed||0.19/0.15 sec @ 60 deg. (4.8v/6v)|
|Torque||403 oz-in @ 6V; 486 oz-in @ 7.4V|