Hitec X4AC Pro 200W 6 Cell (6S) 4 Port LiPo AC/DC Charger 44254
Hitec X4AC Pro 200W 6 Cell (6S) 4 Port LiPo AC/DC Charger
Building on the popularity of our X4 AC Plus, we decided to take it up a notch with the introduction of our X4 AC Pro high-performance, microprocessor-controlled charger/discharger with extensive battery management capabilities.
Capable of operating on 100 - 240 volts AC household current or from an 11 - 18 volts DC power source, this new multi-faceted powerhouse exudes a total charge circuit power of 200 watts with Power Distribution capability in AC mode and a 300-watt output when in DC mode.
The X4 AC Pro allows you to connect up to four batteries of varying chemistries (NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/Pb) to any of the charging channels with each channel performing independently of one another.
Additional features include our “Charge Master” software, providing the unprecedented ability to operate your charger via your personal computer plus a built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone app operation.
Experience the future of charging with Hitec!
- AC Input: 100 - 240 Volts AC
- DC Input: 11 - 18 Volts DC
- Total Charge Circuit Power on AC Power: 200 Watts with Power Distribution
- AC Power Distribution
- Channels A & C: 100 Watts Total
- Channels B & C: 100 Watts Total
- Power Distribution Adjustable Range
- Channels A & B: 50 - 100 Watts
- Channels C & D: 0 - 50 Watts
- Total Charge Circuit Power on DC Power:
- 300 Watts Total Power
- Channels A & B: 100 Watts each / Channels C & D 50 Watts each
- Charge Current
- Channels A & B: 0.1 - 10.0 Amps
- Channels C & D: 0.1 - 5.0 Amps
- Discharge Wattage: 10 Watts per Channel
- Discharge Current: 0.1 - 2.0 Amps per Channel
- Discharge Current for Lithium Battery Balance: 200 mAh
- LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, and LiIon Cell Count: 1 - 6 cells
- NiMH / NiCd Cell Count: 1 - 15 cells
- Pb / Lead Acid Voltage Range: 2 - 20 VDC
- Battery Capacity Range: 100 - 50,000 mAh
- Auxillary Output: 5 Volt 2.1 Amp DC USB Device Charge Port
- Communication Methods
- USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrades
- Bluetooth 4.0 for Smartphone Apps
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 7.2 x 2.8 in / 97 x 182 x 71mm
- Weight: 47 oz / 1335g