Spektrum Standard Digital HV High Torque Brushless Metal Gear (A6310) Soft Start Technology
Spektrum A6310 Digital HV High Torque Brushless Metal Gear Servo With Soft Start Technology.
This servo is an outstanding choice for 60-120cc Aerobatic models and most sport flying Giant Scale models.
A6310 Ultra Torque High Speed Metal BL HV Servo
- High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
- Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (350 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
- Durable and long-lasting brushless motor
- Low wear and tightly meshed all-metal gear train
- Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
- Aluminum center servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
- Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
- Over Current and Temperature protection
- Helpful initialization start tone lets the pilot know when the servo is ready
- Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if the signal is lost and power is maintained
- Frequency: 50-400hz
Spektrum™ high-voltage, brushless servos deliver dependable power and digital precision with amazing efficiency. Finely tuned electronics and software combine with powerful brushless motor technology to offer ultra-smooth performance more efficiently than servos with conventional motors. The aluminum center section allows any heat within the servo to dissipate rapidly while high-strength metal gears and high-impact polymer case components deliver a precision instrument that’s hassle-free.
The Spektrum A6310 uses this solid foundation, plus additional inner support, to achieve an outstanding balance of power, durability, and value, in addition to the peace-of-mind over-current and over-temperature protection offers. It’s a brilliant feature combination that makes this servo an outstanding choice for 60-120cc Aerobatic models and most sport flying Giant Scale models.
Note: For upgrading purposes, Spektrum servos require a 6MM 23 Tooth JR style servo arm. !
|Servo Features||High Torque, High Voltage|